Learn how to implement your Exchange 2010 solution on NetApp storage for maximum benefit. Learn the NetApp functionalities and storage efficiency capabilities that maximize your investment.
In this course, you examine the elements of the Exchange 2010 solution on NetApp storage and discover how they operate together in your Exchange deployment.
Through hands-on lab exercises, you learn how to back up and restore your Exchange solution using NetApp SnapManager for Exchange. You also learn to protect your Exchange data using NetApp SnapMirror and NetApp SnapVault, and how to utilize NetApp Single Mailbox Recovery software.
Customers, NetApp and NetApp partner System Engineers, NetApp and NetApp partner Professional Services personnel
The following Web-Based NetAppU courses (or equivalent knowledge) are recommended:
- Technical Positioning of Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 on NetApp Storage Systems
- Architecting Microsoft Exchange solutions on NetApp Storage Systems
- Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 on NetApp Storage Systems
- SnapDrive for Windows: Install, Operate, and Troubleshoot
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
Register to Course
- Describe the benefits of running Exchange 2010 on a NetApp storage system
- Plan, implement, and manage Exchange 2010 solutions on NetApp storage systems
- Describe how to back up and restore Exchange data that is stored on NetApp storage systems
- Summarize the benefits of deploying an Exchange 2010 solution on Data ONTAP operating in Cluster-Mode
- Prepare Exchange servers and NetApp storage systems for an Exchange 2010 deployment
- Use SnapManager for Microsoft Exchange (SME) to back up, verify, and restore Exchange data
- Configure Exchange 2010 disaster recovery by using NetApp SnapMirror software
- Perform a single mailbox recovery by using NetApp Single Mailbox Recovery (SMBR)
- Use NetApp SnapVault software to protect Exchange 2010 data
- Recognize and resolve common configuration issues for Exchange 2010 deployments on NetApp storage systems